BEMÆRK: Ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Are you interested in automation and robotics? Would you like to work in an innovative and high-tech production company? Are you motivated to be part of a modern and ambitious company? Then we are looking for you for a company in Skanderborg.
The company is growing and investing heavily in the development and production of intelligent measuring equipment and systems for wireless reading. Due to increasing demand for their innovative and intelligent system solutions, they are seeking a maintenance technician for the night shift, five days a week. To fulfill this position you have to live in Denmark - preferably in Midtjylland.
About the job
You will be part of the maintenance team, where your primary task is to ensure a high level of maintenance. You will follow and drive processes to ensure that the production equipment is always optimized to perform optimal production within intelligent products. Your main task is to ensure that the production lines always run efficiently. You will be working the night shift, and therefore you need to enjoy working independently and be able to take responsibility for making decisions that can quickly adapt and remedy both small and large operational disturbances.
Your primary tasks will be the following:
- Participate in further development and implementation of systematic maintenance
- Troubleshoot and repair production equipment
- Ensure optimal solutions in maintenance work - both in terms of planning and execution
- Maintain documentation for production equipment
- Use LEAN tools for maintenance improvements
- Commissioning of new equipment
To be able to possess the job, it is important that you are a skilled communicator and thereby manage to create a dialogue between operators and technicians, ensuring the optimal solution. As a person, you are quality-conscious, responsible, and take pride in solving your tasks satisfactorily, making you a guarantee for durable, long-term solutions.
Additionally, we expect that:
- You have extensive technical knowledge and preferably experience with maintenance from a production company
- You have experience with optimization and improvement projects within maintenance
- You have an interest in and quickly understand new IT equipment
- The ideal candidate has experience with Siemens, Omron, Fanuc robots and HMI panels, as well as experience with service and troubleshooting
- You have PLC experience, troubleshooting and programming
- You live in Denmark - preferably in Midtjylland
It is a requirement that you are fluent English in both writing and speaking and an advantage that you understand Danish.
Interested in applying for the position?
Career manages the recruitment process, and if you are interested in applying for this exciting position, please send an application, CV, and relevant attachments via "apply for the job". Apply as soon as possible as we hold interviews continuously.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact recruitment consultant, Maria Louise Knutz, on tel. 6163 0789.
INFORMATIONER OM STILLINGEN:
- Arbejdspladsen ligger i:
Career, Sintrupvej 71B, 8220 Brabrand
Ansøgningsfrist: 27-06-2023; - ansøgningsfristen er overskredet
Se mere her: https://job.jobnet.dk/CV/FindWork/Details/5824874